Friday, April 30, 2021

THREE VIRGINS AREN'T WORTH DYING FOR ALLAH!!!


I don't think that even with Viagra
I can get it hard enough to pierce a virgin.
And then there's the blood.
I need a woman with sufficient experience
so I can park my car in the garage
without scraping the sides.
I need sufficient maneuvering space,
Once I can rev up the engine,
I stick it in gear and we're off to the races.
I don't think virgins are built
for either speed or comfort.
I'm partial to the models
that have only had a few owners,
but then there are those
who have been driven hard
and can really accelerate.
With the top down,
they take your breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Today is Easter Sunday. I fixed bacon and eggs for Claudia and myself. We were going to sit on the back patio, but the morning sun was in a ...