Wednesday, May 13, 2020

KEVIN

Our past presidents were
culpable of many misdeeds, Kevin,
but my gut feeling,
and it never deceives me,
is that Trump is evil.
In my meaningless opinion,
he is a bad person.
Though as a sinner I have few peers,
Trump totally disgusts me as a person.
If my daughter were a high school student,
I would not want him to be her teacher.
If my son were an altar boy,
I would not want Trump as a priest.
He has robbed and lied
and cheated his whole life.
He is a disgrace to the human race.
You ask me about my predilection for inconsistency.
With Trump, you don't have to worry.
I will be consistent.
God appeared to me in a dream
and told me Trump would burn for eternity in hell.
Jesus visited me in a vision
and said he didn't die on the cross for that piece of shit.
The Holy Spirit revealed himself in a burning bush
and informed me that Trump had no soul.
Trump makes Satan seem like an angel.
Even if he wins another four years,
time will condemn him
and history will crucify him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Today is Easter Sunday. I fixed bacon and eggs for Claudia and myself. We were going to sit on the back patio, but the morning sun was in a ...