Thursday, August 20, 2020

LEAST WE FORGET

Many politicians are pieces of shit. I have fought them for years in Brownsville and Cameron County, but Trump is the epitome of human excrement. Add one more letter and he evolves from evil to the devil. How can you respect a man who brags that he could grab your wife's private parts or shoot your son dead in broad daylight and escape punishment? And these are only the most outlandish of his outrages. As a Christian, how can you support and approve of such a monster who makes even Lucifer blush? Don't give me that crap that Democrats are the same in order to excuse his behavior. I have voted Republican several times in Cameron County because they were the better candidates. But regardless of party affilication, Trump remains a disgrace to the human race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Today is Easter Sunday. I fixed bacon and eggs for Claudia and myself. We were going to sit on the back patio, but the morning sun was in a ...