He has returned to work as an attorney at a prestigious law firm after a two-month rehab hiatus at the Robert Sanchez Rehab Center as he battles his addictions to alcohol, cocaine, Xanax and sex.
Sadly, he informed his colleagues that his wife had left him because she had lost all hope that her husband would ever overcome his bad habits, particularly his proclivity for sex that has left her infected on several occasions with gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis and trichomoniasis as well as genital warts and herpes.
He also told his colleagues that he would no longer be joining them for their marathon drinking sessions at their favorite watering holes.
"I start drinking and then I want to snort coke," he lamented. "Before I know it I'm sleeping with a downtown whore. In order to overcome my guilt and sleep, I have to take Xanax."
A great guy when he isn't succumbing to temptations, everyone is rooting for him.

No comments:
Post a Comment